The code for most of my work can be found on github
# I Got Paid For This, And My Team Too
- Fullstack + Devops + Data Protection Officer at Sedomicilier.fr
- Fully automated domiciliation solution & Affiliated services
- Work on legacy code, developed new features, implemented quality processes
- Ruby on Rails monolith with React, TypeScript, GraphQL frontends, on an AWS infrastructure.
# API Entreprise
- Fullstack + devops at Etalab (DINSIC), Service of the Prime Minister
- At the heart of the French Digital Transformation
- Develop and maintain the API Entreprise, the official french governement API for confidential company data
- Ruby on Rails, Vue.js, with a Microservice architecture, deployed with Ansible
# I Got Paid For This, (Mostly) By Myself
- The Open Data reference for all French Companies and Associations.
- Vue.js Frontend
- Powered by 3 Rails API (I wrote 2 of them)
- Design by Thimy from Codeurs en Liberté
# I Got No Money But I Had Fun
# Is that a banana ?
- Fun weekend project using Vue.js and TensorFlow.js
- Analyze pics of bananas with a client-side neural network
# Archlinux system: Nostalgia Drive
- My own Archlinux system built from scratch
- Designed with its vaporwave / retrowave theme
- Have been using it ever since
# Arduino project: Neon Genesis Cactus
- Fun weekend project using some C, Vue.js, p5,js, an ESP8266 module and some soldering
- The cactus will light on the music beat
# What About School ?
Many graphical projects in pure C, including a Wolf3D clone and a feature-rich Raytracer.